- 3 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1 package Uncle Ben’s combination wild and white rice, cooked according to package
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups French-style green beans, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can water chestnuts, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Mix all ingredients. Pour into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch casserole. Cover with Ritz cracker crumbs; dot with butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, uncovered. Don’t put crumbs on until ready to bake.
May be frozen but do not bake prior to freezing.
Submitted by: Dottie Laughlin